Dosage of anabolicum vister varies depending on the user’s goals. Typically, a dosage of 20-25 caps a day would be the equivalent of 300-400mgs a week of equipoise, so knowing this, users should adjust their dosage accordingly. Unlike most other orals, quinbolone is unable to show effects beyond its short half life, therefore, it is essential the dosages be split up over the course of 3-4 times a day. This hormone is safe for use by women due to its mild nature and low androgenic properties. Women should find a dose of 10-15 capsules a day sufficient.
1. [Quinbolone in the therapy of anemia in uremic patients during periodic hemodialytic treatment]Clin Ter. 1980 Jul 15;94(1):57-65. Italian.
2. [Erythropoietic action of an oral non-17-alkylated anabolic steroid ] Clin Ter. 1979 Nov 15;91(3):267-78. Italian.
3. [Pituitary activity and quinbolone] Minerva Med. 1977 Jun 30;68(32):2245-8. Italian.
4. [Controlled studies of the comparative effects of an anabolic steroid (quinbolone) and cobamamide on weight gain, skinfold thickness and secondary sex characters in a group of children of both sexes. Preliminary note] Minerva Pediatr. 1972 Jul 14; 24(25):1040-50. Italian.
5. [Human pharmacological study of quinbolone. Clinical and Laboratory investigations of the effects of anabolic treatment in aged women] G Gerontol. 1972 Apr; 20(4):361-78. Italian
6. Metabolism of 1-dehydroandrostanes in man. I. Metabolism of 17 -hydroxyandrosta-1, 4-dien-3-one, 17 -cyclopent-1'-enyloxyandrosta-1, 4-dien-3-one (quinbolone) and androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione (1). Steroids. 1971 Jul; 18(1):39-50.
7. [The action of quinbolone on nitrogen metabolism in humans] G Clin Med. 1967 Jun;48(6):632-44. Italian.
8. [Considerations on the use of a new non 17-alpha-alkylated anabolic steroid, active orally: quinbolone. Study of liver function] Rass Fisiopatol Clin Ter. 1965 May-Jun;37(3):165-77.
9. [Clinical study of a new anabolic preparation: Quinbolone] Gazz Med Ital. 1965 Dec;124(12):360-6. Italian.