• Ferrets typically have brown, white or mixed fur and are around 51 cm in length—which includes a 13 cm tail.
• They weigh around three pounds and have a lifespan of 7 to 10 years.
• When happy, ferrets may perform a routine known as the weasel war dance—which is characterized by a series of hops and frenzied attempts to bump into things.
• This is often accompanied by a soft clucking noise called dooking. When upset, ferrets make a hissing noise.
• Toy poodles are known for their intelligence and are around 25 cm tall and weigh around nine pounds.
• If a toy poodle exceeds 25 cm height, it cannot compete in any dog show as a toy poodle.
• Toy poodles have been known to live as long as 20 years.
• Toy poodles are described as sweet, cheerful, perky and lively, and they love to be around people.
Wouldn’t it make more sense to strengthen the immune system and thereby get the normal flora of mites back in control? It can be done, and this unique immune support substance would be the best course. To discourage mites topically, paint on lavender essential oil, diluted 1:10 with almond oil. This can be applied twice a day. Be sure to avoid the eyes, however. You’ll need to give this regimen time, from at least a few weeks to a few months. And, again, don’t short change nutrition, avoid vaccines, and work with your homeopathic veterinarian to improve health and cure the underlying illness that allowed the immune system to get so sluggish. These products have absolutely no toxicity or side effects even at mega doses. You may increase the amounts even further to achieve the desired level of immune efficiency."
Imbalance can cause illness. For example, Mitzi is a red Chow Chow who grew up in Portland, Maine. She enjoyed cold winters, lots of snow, fresh fish from the boat, and very few trips to the veterinarian. She felt well and expressed her health with exuberance and joy for life. She told everyone about her games and invited everyone to join in whether they wished it or not (Chow in your lap!) When Mitzi’s mom experience a job transfer to Florida, everyone was excited about boating in warmer waters, diving in the Florida Keys and gently swaying palm tree sunset breezes. One week Mitzi broke out with a painful, frantically itchy red oozing crusted sore on the right side of her hip. What happened?